Thursday, February 12, 2009

My new Goal

Alright so yesterday Hank and I went over to Fitness world and signed up as members. I am really excited to get going and get my butt into shape.

I've been feeling really tired and maybe a little depressed over the last few months so we decided to go and actually do something about it.

I know that when i was younger and in shape i was pretty happy most of the time.

Hank and I both signed up for the nutrition plan, with my exception of adding in a personal trainer to help me get my butt moving.

I will be posting on here pictures of my progress as well as status updates (ie weight)

So here is my starting weight. I was weighed in yesterday there at 239lbs. I am not happy about this and could use all the encouragement i can get to help me reach my goal of 150-160 lbs. I also know this will take time. my first goal is go get under the 200lb mark.

I'm also hoping that by my going to the gym and seeing a trainer, that i can help other people with some ideas that she may give me

Anyway, Tuesday is my first day going and i will let you all know how it goes

Thanks for stopping by

Melissa

No comments: