Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Workout already 4 lbs lost!

So yesterday i went in for our fitness testing/workout. It was really good.

I currently weigh 228 lbs. (last weeks should have been 232lbs not 239) So either way i'm happy.

My goal for the next 3 months is to hopefully weigh 199lbs (GET UNDER THE 200 LB MARK!!!)

I am feeling really good today. not really sore at all. just a little stiff if i move in certain ways.

yesterday we also got to pick from a list of foods items that we eat on a regular basis, or things we would like to eat more of and they will put it together for a meal plan for me. comes with weekly shopping lists and everything.

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting me through this so far. It makes me feel so good to know that you all want to help

Love ya all

Mel

No comments: